Join us in revolutionising the way warehouses operate by developing the brains of innovative automation solutions! As the Technology Lead, you will guide the team to design and develop software products and ensure on-time and quality delivery of projects.
As the Software Development and Team Management Manager based in Noida & Pune, this role is responsible for managing a team of 4-6 direct reports to design and develop software products. The role involves leading the team to ensure on-time and quality delivery of projects, while also maintaining adherence to best practices and quality standards. The manager is expected to work closely with internal teams including software, projects, embedded systems, and mobile robotics teams to ensure smooth collaboration and timely delivery of projects. They will also have external interactions with clients to understand their needs and provide with appropriate solutions.
The position reports to the Solution Architect & Software Architect and exists to achieve business objectives. Their responsibilities include setting objectives, formulating tactics, and devising plans to guarantee that their team produces high-quality software products that satisfy client needs, while also adhering to project timelines and budgets.
- Perform effective project planning: task creation in azure, resource requirements, project roadmap, backup resources, and integration documentation.
- Understand the requirement and define the Database and Application structure under the guidance of the Software Architect.
- Collaborate with the team to define database and application structure, prepare functional requirements, troubleshoot, and prioritize project deadlines.
- Align tasks with requirements, communicate with the team, review, and merge code, establish entity relationships, adhere to coding standards, and ensure thorough module testing.
- Own end-to-end project delivery, be responsive to production issues and resolve critical deliverables.
- Provide guidance, conduct reviews, build relationships, delegate, resolve grievances, recognize good work, and provide development opportunities to achieve targets.
- Improve the process by ensuring adherence to coding standards, setting team goals, tracking sprint tasks, and creating project-specific requirement documents.
- Monitor and review team progress by regularly reviewing status reports, providing feedback to team members, conducting performance reviews, and assessing individual and team goals.
Key Skills, Qualifications, and Required Years of Experience
- Education qualification of B. Tech/M. tech and equivalent
- Prior experience of 5+ years as a software developer with proficiency in programming, data structure, and algorithm, and a minimum of two years of team leadership experience
- Background in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies, as well as expertise in Azure DevOps and Jira tools.
- Preferred skills include awareness of working with hardware teams (controls and embedded), as well as knowledge of warehouse operations.
Be a part of a multi-disciplinary culture with a diverse mindset.
As the largest Robotics company based out of India, Addverb provides the chance to work alongside intellectual minds and be part of a diverse, multi-disciplinary culture. With international exposure and a flexible work environment based on freedom with responsibility, Addverb offers endless opportunities for growth and learning. Additionally, enjoy great health benefits, marriage benefits, paternity, and maternity leaves.