”), establish the general terms and conditions that will
” and “us
will mean and refer to Addverb Technologies Limited and its subsidiaries (“Addverb
”), while the user shall be
referred to as “you
” and “yourself
”, which shall mean and include any natural or legal person/entity
using or accessing this Website and availing the facility.
- While using or accessing the Website in case you decide to avail our promotional materials or engage with us for any purposes whatsoever, you agree to provide us with your correct and true information and details. In case you have not provided us with the correct and the required details, you acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible and liable for any failure to provide the required products, services, etc.
- In the event you submit any feedback, suggestions or comments on our Website, we reserve the right to use such information, without any compensation to you. In connection with the same, you hereby undertake, represent and warrant that any information submitted by you shall not infringe any rights including but not limited to the intellectual property rights of a third party; shall not be in violation of law and shall not contain any software viruses or any other computed code, program, files designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
- In the event you gain access to any data from the Website, you hereby undertake to keep the same protected from any unauthorized disclosure and shall not transfer or permit the transfer of such data to any third party and shall not reverse engineer the data. You further undertake to not click any pictures or screenshot of the data and materials available on the Website.
- While using or accessing the Website, you agree to not use the same for any prohibited actions, including but not limited to the following:
- impersonate any individual or organization, or falsely claim a connection or association with any person or entity.
- interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Website.
- Violate any applicable local, state, national, or international laws or regulations.
- To monitor or copy materials on the Website or downloaded from the Website for any unauthorized purpose or access the Website via any automatic device, process or means of access such as a robot or spider.
- Engage in any act that may have a detrimental effect on the Website’s function, user interaction or security, including but not limited to: (a) gaining unauthorized access to, or attempting to compromise the security of, any network, system, computing facility, equipment, data or information; (b) attempting to intercept, redirect or otherwise interfere with communications intended for others; (c) disabling, damaging, overburdening or impairing the Website or any server, computer or database connected to or accessed by the Website; (d) modifying, blocking or otherwise interfering with the display of the Website; (e) interfering with another user’s ability to access, use and enjoy the Website; (f) accessing another user’s registration information or user account without that user’s express written permission; (g) transmitting or introducing any malicious or technologically harmful element to the Website such as a spyware program, virus, Trojan horse, worm or logic bomb; (h) engaging in any activities that results in any server being the target of a denial of service attack.
LINK TO OTHER SITES
This Website may contain links to other independent third-party websites ("Linked Sites
"). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under our control, and Addverb is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
No right, title, or interest in or to the Website including any material, content or intellectual property right over the Website, is transferred to you. Nothing contained herein shall be construed (expressly or impliedly) as conferring any license or right under any intellectual property right.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
ADDVERB DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICE OR FEATURE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ADDVERB CANNOT ENSURE THAT ANY FILES OR OTHER DATA YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ADDVERB DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ADDVERB DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY ADDVERB SERVICES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ANY LINKED SITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST ADDVERB FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT.
The above disclaimer applies to any and all damages, liability or injuries whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
Addverb reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Website, or any portion of the Website, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Website, or any portion of the Website, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Website, or any portion of the Website, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL ADDVERB BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF ADDVERB HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USAGE OR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE OR THE FEATURES PROVIDED HEREIN.
Addverb may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Website, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Addverb’s rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Website, including Addverb’s customers. Addverb always reserves the right to disclose any information that Addverb deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. Addverb also may disclose your information when Addverb determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
Chief Information Security OfficerAddress:
Addverb BotValley, Plot No. 5, Phase II, Sector 156, Noida – 201310, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaEmail Address: [email protected]