Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Familiar with CAD to read drawings and understand
- Good oral and written communication skill
- Minimum criteria: 2 -4 years
Project Engineer Responsibilities and Duties
- Actively contribute to the company’s team-oriented environment. Its “WE” and not “I”.
- Ensure safety, adhere to legal and company policies/Rules regarding a safe and clean workplace for all team members.
- Study project design, customer requests, standards of performance and cost estimates to understand scope of project and deliverables.
- Plan, secure and deploy resources to complete all activities at site (Technical / Non-Technical) associated with project.
- Maintain document ledger with respect to availability of drawings, materials receipt status at site and manpower availability.
- Maintain proper documents of material received at site and ensure zero stock variance at site.
- Control project pace and suggest schedule changes as needed.
- Maintain Change Management register at site and ensure closure of pending point on time.
- Maintain Issue register at site. Resolve issues. Proactively identify issues at site and Escalate issues to Project manager,
- Liasion with other stake holders (including design, controls, planning, dispatch, IT & internal project team to ensure issues on site are addressed and resolved. Adhere to establish budget and escalate in case of any concern.
- Aid in contractor Management
- Update management team and other stakeholders on project progression, completion and any necessary updates regularly.
- Maintain an organized transparent project report through PLM & SAP containing necessary project information.
- Perform quality control reviews of all design and fabrication efforts throughout project creation and implementation stages.
- Design performance tests and conduct them on projects to assure quality.
- Conduct Review with contractors, participate in reviews with hierarchy.