Key Skills, Qualifications, and Required Years of Experience
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in the field of Computer Science, Electrical, Mechatronics or related fields
- Must have 1-4 years of work experience in the similar field
- Knowledge in the fields of linear and nonlinear control
- Experience in the field of mathematical modelling, path planning and control of mobile robots
- Practical experience with one or more sensors/actuators such as IMU, laser scanner, optical flow sensor and motor drivers
- Strong software development skills in Modern C++ and Python
- Hands-on experience with the ROS framework and Linux operating system
- Experience with the development of embedded boards is desirable.
- Ability to communicate ideas and problems clearly and efficiently.
- Ability to reliably plan and estimate the development time requirements.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Ability to work in teams with collaboration.
Be a part of a multi-disciplinary culture with a diverse mindset!
As the largest Robotics company based out of India, Addverb provides the chance to work alongside intellectual minds and be part of a diverse, multi-disciplinary culture. With international exposure and a flexible work environment based on freedom with responsibility, Addverb offers endless opportunities for growth and learning. Additionally, enjoy great health benefits, marriage benefits, paternity, and maternity leaves.