Project Scheduler is responsible for working closely with technical experts, project engineer, project managers and other stakeholders of project in planning, creating, and managing project schedules.
Qualifications and Skills
Degree in Mechanical or equivalent field
Minimum 5 years’ experience in Project Scheduling (MS projects/PLM/Primavera )
Size of Project to be handled
All ongoing projects in Addverb
Responsibilities and Duties
- Actively contribute to the company’s team-oriented environment. Its “WE” and not “I”.
- Design and develop project schedule. Interact with project team and other stakeholders to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan.
- Assist to set up tasks, sub tasks, resource allocation , resource levelling , resource calendar (in coordination with project engineers, project managers, other stakeholders) to ensure satisfactory realization of project contract requirements as scheduled.
- Log project timelines and maintain database of tasks and its status.
- Log all new information into database and provide scheduled reports for contract coordination and reporting purposes.
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas.
- Analyse critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around.
- Develop and update weekly short interval schedule working with project engineers and Site Managers
- Suggest management of risks affecting project profit, costs, schedules and client relations.
- Support project management team to maintain timely and effective change management processes, procedures and systems.
- Assist project team to develop and maintain periodic status reports to keep management informed on project progress.
- Conduct analysis to determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
- Organise reviews with VP project fortnightly. Escalate slipoff to VP project as and when needed.
- Periodical Visits to project sites and premises of sub-vendors to have update on critical project.
- S curve Plan vs Actual
- Ontime escalation of issues
- No surprise in execution of project
- Implementation of project management principle
Training to be undergone once joined
- Induction programme to understand company philosophy, understand interfaces of different functions and departments
- Understanding of Products and Project fundamentals at ADDVERB
- Proficiency training in PLM and SAP (PMP)