Network Engineer Responsibilities:
– Design, Architecture, Maintaining and Administering of computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware for organisation and the customers for industrial grade warehouses/factories and plants.
– Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
– Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
– Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
– Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
– Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
Network Engineer Requirements:
– Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
– Must be a CCNA certified.
– Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers.
– Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
– Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
– Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection.
– Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
– Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
– A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
– Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Dependable and flexible when necessary.
– Network security experience.
– LAN and WAN experience.
– Commercial and business awareness
– Peferable Female Candidates
– Percentage should not be less than 60% throughout
5-6 years of experience
Education: B.Tech, B.E, M.C.A